Sunday, December 14, 2008

Decorating Our Nest



Over the last few weeks I've been feeling that the time is coming that I'd like to put my roots down. Be ground in my own home. We are currently renting and whilst that has been a great experience I'm starting to crave for my own space. I'm finding myself getting more organized in our home and that's a good thing. And the urge to decorate our loving nest is really strong. This time it feels different in the sense of wanting to express myself, and the beauty and love in our home and what is important.





And I've had fun with a few small changes to start. I am loving beads on bottles. I've found this is a great to display my love of jewellery, beads and colour. I am definitely going with my heart on this one and listening to my inner messages. I've used a combination of beaded bracelets and bangles and on larger necked vases I've gone with necklaces.



No comments: