Thursday, October 6, 2011

Learning how to Wholesale


Earlier this week I had THE MOST amazing phone consultation with Lia from Outsource marketing about wholesaling. I'm aware that its a whole other side of business that I know very little about and I admit not very confident in either...

In particular I wanted to learn how to be successful in cold calling on businesses. How to introducing myself into a business that I want to sell to... Lia was able to shed much light. Advising me on what to say, how and when. Now its only been a few days, but I've already put what I've learnt into practice and I've been crazily successful. Most of all I gained the courage to talk up and sell what I'm creating. And now I've got the hang of it, I've got the confidence of knowing what to do, its becoming easier.

There is now a local business stocking my fascinators and interested in other lines that are still in the design stage.And then some more.... Yay!

I can highly recommend Lia's "Learn to Wholesale" consultations. She covers many topics from branding, pricing, pro's + con's of agents & distributors, and so much more. Have a look here for more info.

Truly this information has been priceless. Big hugs Lia, your amazing!

No comments: