Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Am Quirky!

a little wacky

I Am....inspirational, intuitive, imaginative. at etsy

I've been cleaning out cupboards and organisation things throughout the whole house. Truly this cleaning up bug is lasting forever...the most challenging spot I've found, is my studio. My new cupboards are in and I've been patiently trying to paint my navy blue bookshelf white.A bit of a task. Its been so wet and humid here that I am waiting forever for the coats to dry so I can put another on.

I found this painting in my 'stash' and have always loved the background colors and movement. Today this angel got a new face. I've been playing around with some different combination of mediums on canvas...and it feels like its coming together. Shes a bit quirky, but that can be lots of fun too.

No comments: