Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas in the Country

My table ( i changed the back board to all paintings
and it worked really well)

Christmas in the Country was great! Lots of great people organizing this function and wonderful numbers attending. Not to mention spending time with dear Jo. And I got to met some real gems of people, customers and creators.

Here we are at opening night. Flowers in our hair, ready to sell our creative goodies to the appreciative crowds.

Jo loving opened her home to me and whilst I was there I gravitated to her studio. Some show and tell conversations, browsing through Jo' books and magazines and pouring over her collection of dyed fabrics and laces....and lots of oooing over her buttons and treasured collections.

Conversation in Jo's Studio

some loving customers

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting some amazing women creating great products. Sally from Buttoney Boo (she entertained Jo and I the whole weekend with her humor!) She makes zippy bags and exhibits regularly at Eumundi Markets and Donna from Relax Me, with beautiful soy candles. LOVED Donna's range of Goddess candles.

It was a good time had by all...I'm feeling very grateful to have been part of this showing. Thanks to all who purchased my creative wares. May you enjoy....






6 comments:

l said...

Aaah I love how your stall looks and you look so
happy :)) x

Jo Wholohan said...

awwwww you are a sweetheart xx

Rett said...

Your stall looks beautiful Nic, and so does Jo's! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend :)

Jacky said...

Your stall looked wonderful Nic. How lucky for you to spend some time with Jo and visit her beautiful studio!!!

Looks like everyone had a lovely time and I must say you both looked beautiful!

Jacky xox

Serena Lewis said...

Your (& Jo's) stall looked great! It sounds like you had a lot of fun too.

Suzanne said...

What caught my eye is your framed "Nic Hohn Artist" sign. So often artists forget to put something like that out, and rely on little business cards. That's a wonderful way to tell people who you are.