Tuesday, March 2, 2010

tea and toast in my studio


Been in my studio the last few days....putting some goodies togehter to sell at my trading table at Creative Soul Retreat. Painting, sewing, cutting fabrics and paper. My 9year promtly told me that it was snowing in my studio....



I've been making some of these hearts too. They're the ones that made the snow!


And I packed up a box of paintings and Collaged Couture Portaits to send to Eva in Melbourne.Evas taken on the task of organizing the Vendors night. There is about 7 30 x30cm paintings ready to find new homes.







I'm hoping to make some fabric tags and I'll have my cards too. Always big plans to make and create more, but I shall pace myself so I don't run out of puff and get to overwhelmed. No. None of that here thank you.




Looking forward to seeing everyones smiling faces this year at Csr 2010!


1 comment:

Jacky said...

Your trade table is going to be gorgeous...I cant wait....love those hearts (and lucky me I have one), I *need* to buy more of your gorgeous cards. I love sending them out...very special.

See you soon,

Jacky xox