Wednesday, August 13, 2008

exhibitions near & far



They have arrived...my new business cards I ordered from zazzle. I wanted to update my business card, with our move my details changed. And I'm pretty happy with the way it came together. I'm not really sure why the green bit turned out blue, but it still works for me. The more I use photoshop the more I learn....and as Doreen Virtue says "You don't need to perfect your skills, you just need to practice them".

I am exhibiting in a local exhibition here in the Bay over the weekend, a Community Art Exhibition at Bay Art Gallery.The evening starts at 6:30 with artists talks and meet and greet. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the other artists that live here and stepping back into the art scene.Feels like it has been a while...

My "Tea Party Challenge" collage that was accepted by CPS is going to be on show at the Houston International Quilt Festival...this is like the first time I've had a piece of my art shown overseas. Here is a list of the other artists who had there Tea Party pieces selected. First time for everything hey?

1 comment:

Serena Lewis said...

Your business cards look great, Nic! Good luck with the exhibition....it sounds like it will be a lot of fun ~ :)