Monday, August 13, 2007



Here are the details to my next exhibition with my creative colleagues. The theme for the show is that the artworks will be 30cm x 30cm for $90. A great price! Might even be worth thinking ahead for Christmas. We are having an opening at the studio on Saturday 22nd September at 4:00pm, all are most welcome. A great time to be out and about, especially with Toowoomba celebrating Carnival of Flowers. On the other days listed the studio will be open from 10-3.

My other exciting news is that a piece of my jewellery is being published in an American magazine, Belle Armoire. It is released in the States in September....and I'm working on having some of the jewellery pieces available for sale.Hooray!

I have a Creative Journal class tomoorrow, and I'm feeling very excited about leading the class, and having some creative fun! Hope you have had a great new moon inLeo.

No comments: