Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Downlands Art Show



Yes another art show! But look who is in the middle of the invitation! Yes its is one of my girls that I exhibited last year. Such a delightful surprise to see her there.

I have a number of pieces exhibited this year, and I feel really great about what I am showing.

The exhibition starts with a champagne supper on Friday night, 27th at 7:00, always a fantastic, late night....then continues on over the weekend. Saturday 10am-4:30 and same on Sunday.

My other exciting news is that I now have paintings at a gallery at Noosa. Mostly heart paintings and a few astrology themed ones also. Discovery on Hastings is a gallery/decor shop.So if you are up that way enjoying the beach, call in and have a look.

2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Hi NIC! I was trying to email oyu ..but for some reason ..it won't go through. I am sitting here looking at your package..I a mnot to be trusted with mail these days! I amso embarrassed! I have your book along with a couple of other things!

Pam Aries said...

oops..sorry about the typos !