Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Creative Journal Classes!



This is a journal page that I have recently finished, and enjoyed immensely....I love the freedom of visual journaling, allowing the page to flow with what ever comes to mind with out judgement or criticism! For me it is really like a breath of fresh air....and that is one of the reasons why I would love to share the joy of journaling.

Some of you may be very familiar with Creative journaling, others may have never heard of it ....and so for those who don't know about the process, let me share. Journaling is like a visual diary. A place where you can write, draw, collage, stamp (just about anything you can imagine) can be put into a journal page. And it is about you, your thoughts, feelings, ideas.....and just like a diary it can be kept personal. A great way to work through 'stuff'or just to play.

If you would love to learn how to journal creatively, I am teaching this at a Scrapbook Obsessions, Highfields.For more details email me and I will send you a pdf with more information. Or you can email me to register your interest.

On Saturday 14th July 10:30-12, I am demonstrating some of these techniques, at Scrapbook Obsessions which is located at the Chocolate Cottage.

In my experience creative journaling is such a rewarding experience. Keeping a visual journal and has been a practice of mine for a number of years, but it has been so fulfilling to see such a global development; especially with collage embellished art and scrap booking being creatively embraced by so many.

The treasure secretly gathered in your heart

will become evident through your creative work. Albrect Durer

No comments: