Tuesday, April 24, 2007

chocolate chairs

We packed up the display at the Chocolate Cottage today, and I was delighted that Kay wanted to buy the chairs we all painted to exhibit. They will happily join the rest of the collection of painted chairs coffee goers sit on whilst enjoying their chocolate and the view. May be you might spot the chairs next time you are there....chairs, chairs chairs!

Tomorrow I'm heading to Anna's place for a photo shoot for our next exhbition, which is in conjuction with the Lions Creative Show at the Highfields Cultural Centre. Dates for this show are 26-27 May. Last time we got together for photos we used the self timmer on the camera and we took about, well it felt like a 100 shots, but I laughed so much my belly ached. I have no doubt tomorrow will be just as much fun!

No comments: