Monday, March 15, 2010

pack up your troubles in an old kit-bag

Lots of bag packing going on in my household... our daughter headed off to camp this morning for a few days, our son is leaving Wednesday for camp and I'm heading to Melbourne on Wednesday too.I almost started labelling my clothes to take!

Here is my very new luggage. Baggage that I'm proud to tug along behind me....My last trip away I had a suitcase that I needed to carry and lift and I was determined that this trip to Melbourne needed to be with wheels. Ease and Grace my friends. I hadn't planned on getting luggage that looked so unique. They jumped out off the shelf and cried "I know you'd love me forever!" and it is true. I am so in love with soft blushing pink and chocolate brown , I couldn't resist.

And its just as well I feel so inlove with these pieces, they certainly received many comments when they came into their new home. My daughter spent the first few days walking around them telling me they were scary!


a little like a deer caught in the headlights in this photo...a mad dash before the timer went off on the camera. But wanted to share my pink and brown with you ..... I didn't get specially dressed for the photo, just feeling very at home in these colours for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look hot Nic, just like their owner!!!

Nic Hohn said...

Hey Kym, no need to leave 'anonymous' comments anymore...I know they are from you!I think my bags are very cool and looking forward to their maiden voyage to Melb.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I think I'll own up to this mesage Nic, dont have an account and I forgot to sign off...Gxoxoxo