Saturday, February 13, 2010

Empire Vintage



yes, yes.....I admit, I have a crush on Empire Vintage and the lovely style wise, vintage collector Lyn Gardner. How could anyone not? I was scooting around the web and found this delightful Inframe.tv interview. ( an Australian site about art design and culture).

Lyn has been featured in many magazines and decore books, I think I first saw her in an Inside Out publication. ...oh the vintage and the whiteness vibrated within me and resonated 'til my heart got all fluttery. And I just love her hair!.....is this too much for you? Truly great viewing...

any Melbournites like to share their experiences in Vintage Empire?

1 comment:

Anna Bartlett said...

I'm sure I've seen her before. Maybe in Inside Out too. Hey, hang on, she looks just a little bit like...

YOU!