Sunday, January 24, 2010

my bottle top fairy

...................bottle top fairy in my studio

In my studio there lives a bottle top fairy...she comes in sometime when I'm not there and hides bottle tops around the place, like hidden treasure. Then I have the joy of finding them in very unusual places. She comes often, prehaps every few days......and just when I think I've put the last one back in the jar, I find one more.....


..................

My daughter swears its not her. Its such a lovely game we are both playing...so I'm going to continue to believe in the Bottle Top Fairy.

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

I love bottle tops and always think there's a bottle top fairy looking down on me when I go somewhere and find a stash of flattened rusty ones.

Shelley Malone said...

That's so nice!!! I wish I had a bottle top fairy. I also love the pretty background that your newest bottle top is lying on. The colours are gorgeous1