Saturday, January 30, 2010

a bouquet of shouts

a bunch of sharing for today. these beautiful frangipanis are from across the road....

2 most amazing and creative women, who I had the pleasure to have in my journal workshops have taken the plunge and started their own blogs! Horray!

Alison has just moved to the UK for 12 months with her hubby and has incredible photos and beautiful words to describe her adventures and journeys on the other side of the world. Please take a look at Alisons Adventures. Truly a loving soul, it is inspiring to be in her company.

Kate is also blogging. You go girl. I loved reading about Kate doing a photo shoot in her wedding dress on the beach ..a shoot about trashing her wedding dress. I read on to discover the most beautiful transformed wedding dress that is now purple! Definitely letting go of the preciousness. ..something I talk about alot in my workshops.



Some good news on the arts upplies front. Anna is selling Golden products and offering free postage within Australia. Good time to buy up everyone!

and a finallly shout about me. One of my collage works has been featured on The Creative Jar



.........................................

3 comments:

Jacky said...

Those frangipani's are glorious!!! How lucky to be able to grown them in your area. Such beautiful colours...
CONGRATULATIONS...I love your canvas with the touch of green that has been featured.

Jacky xox

p.s. love the canvas in the earlier post too. Sooo true...
Wonderful colours and image again.

Ali said...

Thank you Nic. You brought tears to my eyes. XXX

Lady Di said...

Congratulations on being featured.