Wednesday, November 11, 2009

designing my life

Things have been a little crazy around here the last week....but I'm learning how to super organize my time to get things done. My kids have picked up new activities into the mix, before school and extra 'I need your help Mum' stuff. I'm also learning how important it is to take some time out for me.Its all good


I have a beautiful new camera that takes amazing macro shots. The last camera went for a bit of a swim whilst my hubby was fishing on the rocks....never quite the same after that little adventure. I just need to upload the new software and I can share with you.....but that won't be for a few days as I'm heading to Toowoomba for a flying 2 day visit, for a couple of appointments.

I am remembering to breathe and that I can create/design my life....for me its just a matter of foresight and organization (which I have never had as a natural gift, now I consciously choose it!)

so see you in a few days with some new pics and some exciting news to share.

5 comments:

Lady Di said...

Great page Nic ... enjoy your trip to Toowoomba and breathing is good.

Brenda Grace said...

so what kinda new camera have you got - what did you choose?

Brenda Grace said...

opps and I love your new hand drawn face in this one - she's kinda dreamy!

Ro Bruhn said...

Lovely collage Nic and a great message, we all need to take time for ourselves. Enjoy Toowoomba, looking forward to your news.

Anonymous said...

You were here? <3 OMG so sorry not to have seen you...love you heaps and hope all is well...hugs and kisses...Breezy xxx