Monday, October 12, 2009

stepping outside the zone

Anne-Maree



Some time ago I met Anne-Maree. She's a dynamic energetic woman who loves a bit of action.One of her 'things' is to dare others to step outside the comfort zone and runs regular women's retreats, both pampering and adventure .


Last weekend I had the privilege to meet some of her ladies and do a 4 hour journaling workshop with them.The essence of the workshop was about finding out a little more about "Who I am". Had a lovely morning. These ladies stepped out of their zone in a creative way....why to go girls!

3 comments:

Bethel of Bethania said...

This sounds like one fab w/e was had by all. You class would have fitted in so well on such a w/e... Congratulations & all the best... B

Anonymous said...

Hey Beach Babe, good to see you stepping out, looking good on the board....Hey Happy Birthday for ??? I know it is soon but am so bad with dates....lol nearly even missed my own....ha ha take care love to you and the family,happy creating... talk soon xoxo Breezy...

Anne-Maree Byrne said...

Hi Nic, Wow, first time I've read a blog ............ seems the action I've been getting has not been on the computer :-) The girls have reported back to me what a terrific time they had, and how amazed they were at how expressive journalling in this manner is. As for my two-page spread - I LOVED IT. Thanks for your inspiration and heart-felt guidance. Look forward to many more. AM