Friday, October 2, 2009

Inspiration on the Palette

My painting skills are getting dusted off with a new series of workshops kicking off on the 13th October in the Hervey Bay area.I like fast results when I'm painting so the aim is to create and complete a canvas each day in the 6 week series of workshops.It is totally possible to do this with ease and grace and have a great painting at the end of the day. Here are the details for you to have a look at Inspiration on the Palette Workshop.

About 5 years ago when I started painting, I was creating/painting on canvas daily...it was an unquenching passion, with many paintings flying out of my studio. I was eating, sleeping, dreaming of painting and was dedicated to showing new artwork everytime I exhibited in an artshow. Along the way I discovered many techniques, developed my own and created a huge amount of art. Most of these I have sold, some I wasn't ready to part with....now I am ready to let them go to new homes.

There are collections of my paintings for your viewing online here. Click on each individual image for more details. if you feel a special connection with one of my paintings..... if it feels right please email me and we can go from there. It is time for these paintings to go to people who truly appreciate them.

No comments: