Thursday, August 20, 2009

Island Girl

Well tomorrow is the big day. Two special ladies and myself are settting sail for a weekend of art and adventure on Fraser Island. There has been a whole lot of prep here is week, lesson planning, gathering materials and 'tools' and getting the pantry stocked up for my family so they will survive while I'm away.No doubt they will have agreat time too! I am looking forward to my little island getaway.

Shall take lots of photos to share with you. I'm sure there will be lots of laughter, creating and good times.


* To celebrate the beginning of Spring I shall have some mixed media collages/artworks available on etsy. More on that when I get home next week. Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Dawnie said...

Received my fabo little piece of your art today...love ,love ,love it thankyou.I shall look at this every day, it gives me such joy.Your drawings are wonderful dear gal.
Hug you
XXX
Dawnie T

Dot said...

Hi Nic
I am sure you will have a lovely creative weekend this weekend! What a wonderful time your students will have too.
Have found spots for the wonderful art you made for me in my new home. So I can think of you every day.
Much love
Dot xx

Ro Bruhn said...

Have a wonderful weekend Nic, I know you will be a success, you're such a talented and kind lady.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.