Thursday, July 30, 2009


Our deepest Fear is not that we are inadequate,
Our deepest fear is that we are all powerful beyond measure
It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us
Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous
Actually, who are we not to be
You are a child of God
Your playing small does not serve the world
There is nothing enlightening about shrinking
So that other people won’t feel insecure around you
We are all meant to shine as children do
We were born to make manifest the glory of God,
what is within us
It’s in everyone and as we let our own light shine we
Unconsciously give other people permission to do the same,
As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others

Marianne Williamson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic, see you are moving through the stages, good for you, I love this post, love it when I read it on Ashtara's moon musings, so apt. I trust all is as good as it can be for now, sending you and yours love and light xxx here if you need me. Kym xx

Brenda Grace said...

Thankyou for sharing such profound words of wisdom. It makes one rethink lifes path and potential real future. This post could possably be a very true moment for me and about time I hear my innner voice saying. Thank you again for Sharing. Bxxx

Lady Di said...

Everytime I read this piece, I imagine how wise the author was ... amazing.