Monday, June 1, 2009

Creative Goodies





My goodies are ready. All listed on my website. Ready for your perusal. There are collaged tags, 2 clutch purses and some collaged artworks.The collaged artworks have original backgrounds and tactile embellishments with my ladies faces. The artworks on paper are mounted on foam core and cello wrapped. I love the being able to purchase artwork without feeling it has to be framed straight away. So that is what I had in mind when I packaged these creative goodies.


If you would like any BuBu cards I am happy to pop those in your parcel too...save on postage. Simply Email me the name and quanities you would love.


Enjoy your viewing.

2 comments:

Jo Wholohan said...

hey nic congrats on the article in CPS 23, well done!!! (still catching up on my mag subs since the move) LOL

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Congrats on the article!

Awesome Art!

God Bless Your Creative Life!!!