Tuesday, June 9, 2009

art events

I would love to invite everyone! Because I'm so excited about sharing these techniques. All of my favourite ways of putting an artwork together in this workshop Collaged Couture Portaits.



The workshop is about unleashing your inner feminine energy and allowing her to inspire you to create collage portraits. Learn techniques of stencil making, gel medium transfers, how to create painterly backgrounds, and embellish with cherished treasures. Sound like fun? More details?

Date: Sunday 21st June


Time: 9.30am - 4.00


Where: Flora Studio,(15 minutes from Hervey Bay)


Please email me for more details or check the workshop out here.
Would love to see you there!!


***********************************



On another Creative note I've been asked to speak at a Yoga Studio this Thursday night. If you are in the area the doors are open wide with welcome. I'll be speaking about Creativity and how Perceptive Astrology can help our light to shine.

When: Thursday 11th June

Where: 1 Flinder St, Point Vernon

Time: 6:30pm

I'll be sharing information on how we can shine from our heart space. By having a look at our creativity with the tools of Perceptive Astrology, we can learn what qualities our sun sign is yearning to embrace and begin to become aware of how our ego plays out. This information can be very enlightening as to what is blocking our creativity and how we can become aware of these blocks.

Good soul information!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl...I am sure you will have a full house....wish I was closer would be there....maybe you can do an online version of sorts....talk soon sweet pea, big hugs xox love to the family

Kym xx

Brenda Grace said...

o if only I lived close enough I would be in your class on sunday like a shot! maybe you could hint to offer an evening class at the 2010 CSR!!!! Just letting you know my order arrived very safely and is proudly in my office as we speak.Bxxx