Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm grateful Now!

gratitude

I'm sending a huge amount of gratitude your way...and to all those how have been part of my life this year. It has certainly been a time where things got shook up. A move to a coastal town, 4 hours away from family, new school, new jobs, but ah yes new friends, new place to explore and discover, sandy toes and warm nights. The best part is I got to discover more of me, what I can achieve on my own and now have alot clarity about my direction. Thank you Universe for an amazing year, I'm grateful now. Happy New Year

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful too! To you, that is. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your awesome article in the Jan/Feb issue of Cloth Paper Scissors. The timing is perfect! I've subscribed to your blog and I look forward to reading more about you, your work, and your art journal.

Dot said...

This is a GORGEOUS piece of art and gorgeous piece too.

I am sure 2009 is going to be a fabulous year for you.

Dot xx

Dot said...

I meant to write and a gorgeous post too!