Thursday, July 31, 2008

acceptance


wow has this week gone fast....I almost forgot to let you know that a mixed media piece I submitted to CPS has been AccEpTEd! for publication.


A Tea Party theme. Above is a snippet of my collage! (I don't know how that slipped by). Oh yes I do!! I think between being an artist, wife and mother, my brain and the rest of me gets pulled into lots of different directions. On some days it feels like it is all at the same time. Anyway my collage was accepted out of 160 entries, so I'm planning a celebration. Maybe a glass of champagne rather than tea though......

3 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

OH Nic! That is wonderful news...CONGRATULATIONS!! Is Cloth Paper Scissors available in Australia? I've never seen it at the newsagents unless they are sold very quickly. I'm so happy for you! I love the colours in the piece and look forward to seeing it in all its glory.

Anna Bartlett said...

Congratulations Nic! Terrific news. A lovely pat on the back.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! I will keep my eye out for it...