Friday, April 25, 2008

Sun shining in Taurus


Taurus is the sign of the senses.Delicously yummy tactile energy, touching, smelling, hearing, singing...


Ahhh...this is one of my most favourite signs and energy. And quite possibly one of the most challenging, certainly for me anyway. Taurus energy is certainly creative and gentle. She has charm that is grounded and beautiful. Relating to the senses, art, nature,voice and singing....using our God giving talents to serve and create beauty in the world.

The challenging part to this energy is the resistance, feeling worthless, possessiveness....self worth and self value.And how money is perceived. Something i have struggled with as an artist is valuing my gifts and talents.

The sun is shining on all of these elements over the next few weeks. So I am going to fill my heart with joy and self worth and shine the best way I know how. How about you?

No comments: