Friday, December 7, 2007

SEA CHANGE

Well my friends, the time has come for me to share the news that has been floating around in our home for a little while now. We have decided to move to Hervey Bay, first week of the New Year. My husband was offered a job where he will be designing and colour consulting kitchens and we are going to take the plunge and have a sea change. During the time we have been up there I have also been welcomed by the 'Bayers' to hang my art at Bay Art Design and ArtXdesign , also the Fraser Gateway Restaurant. SoI feel the Universe is looking after me also.

I'll still be involved in the exhibitions here in Toowoomba and available for Creative Coaching session over the phone.

I am celebrating with a 'Sea Change' exhibition on the16th December at the Shiny Happy Art Studio, 10am- 3pm. All wecome.....I would love to see you there!

No comments: