Friday, October 12, 2007

CREATIVE JEWELS

I have been enjoying making jewellery the last few days...a couple of commissions. I always delight in having something different to create in amongst everything else I've been doing this week, which has involved sharing my knowledge with others. One of the things I sent intent on releasing whilst at Ashtara's was why I felt I was incapable of teaching. I have no doubt that block is well and truly healed as my week has been full of teaching opportunities and students 'popping' out of the woodwork.



So I am now openly receiving students...and many other opportunities. Thank you

1 comment:

Pam Aries said...

THe jewelry is fabulous!! I love your new pink bike AND Happy Birthday! ..I met an older couple fron Queensland visiting Charleston! THey were so sweet! I told them I knew someone in Toowoomba! hee hee!