Monday, May 28, 2007

Art Show Weekend

For those of you who were unable to make it to the show here is what our exhibition looked like. Between the 3 of us we had over 100 paintings! The set up went really well, coming together in a few hours...below is a picture of Anna and Kym. I think the are looking so happy because the curating is finished!


Here is Anna demonstrating on the Sunday, the beginning of a floral painting. She drew quite a crowd. Mind you, she is a delight to watch, as her work with the brush comes with so much ease and grace.
This is my latest piece, something that was created in the eleventh hour (almost). I am pleased to say there will be quite a few more in this series. I just loved the intensity of the colours!



The 3 of us had so much fun, and I really enjoyed talking about art all weekend. Thank you to those who came, it was an honor and a privilege to exhibit artworks to an appreciative crowd.
More photos here.

No comments: