Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm In Love!!

Our Natural Abundance

I'm in love, I'm in love! Yesterday, whilst it was raining, beautiful rain, my children and husband where happily playing and doing their own thing, I open my journal. And began to wonder why I had been so tight on my thoughts about what art "should" be. I just let go. And this is what happened....it was so much fun and it really made my heart sing.I painted, printed, wrote, stuck drew, punched out, stuck fabric, made patterns...and I feel there is more I would love to do with stitching and modelling paste. I know that I'll be looking for another opportunity soon to create in my journal....and I'm in love with this process.

Had a lovely quiet Christmas, enjoyed my family and our time together.Hope your Christmas was everything you wanted it to be...


No comments: