Wednesday, November 1, 2006

My Favourite Place in Australia



Today my 6 year old came home from school, telling me how show and tell was about her favourite place in Australia....Brisbane was the location she choose. We often go for a weekend to stay with my Darryl's brother and his wife. We all have such a good time when we go, lots to see and do.

Last time we all went down to Brisbane, was my birthday weekend. On The Sunday we went for a lovely adventure along the Brisbane River... and this is what I saw.

The fish is made up of tools and mechanical items, and the flower has solar panels that propel the petals round and round.










On the odd occasion we have decided to go to Brissy at 6 in the evening, bathed the kids, packed the car and off we head, and everybody's happy. It's very liberating being spontaneous!

I Love the fact that Brisbane is only an hour and a half away, but I love it even more because we all have so much fun together when we are there.....that's why it's one of my favourite places!

No comments: