Friday, October 20, 2006

H is for Happy....

This week I've had a big reminder about Happiness. I've been asking myself "What makes me happy? What brings me joy?"......for the most part it is being creative and sharing my creativity, but also being passionate about what I am creating.

I resigned from my 2 day a week job on Monday. A difficult decision because it was creative, however I wasn't passionate about what I was doing. What I have learnt from that is, although I am creative I don't need to take on all creative jobs that come my way. I can choose what I would love to do.This has also helped me to become more focused on what I would love to attract, and where I would love creative career to head.

So, now I have a clearer picture of where I am going and what I am doing. Thank you I am grateful for that experience.

On Sunday, aha! is having a workshop based on the theme of I think .This is definitely something that I am passionate about. If you have seen "The Secret" you will know how powerful thoughts can be.And this is what we are focusing on in this workshop.

Above is the letter "h".It is a series of letters I am creating, it can stand for a name, a word (like happiness) or form a word. The are 30cm x 30 cm and hang with a beaded wire, $75... ... I think I will go hang my "h'' in the kitchen to remind me daily!!!

1 comment:

Pam Aries said...

Good for you for following your heART! I have been so down because I am not doing what I love..I keep saying " but I have to pay my bills!" I can't quit this awful job...Tonight I am re-reading my star chart! I haven't read it in a while, and it always helps!