Thursday, July 6, 2006

Messages


I created this painting recently for a joint exhibition, Crea8. You can see more at http://www.crea8.info. It seems appropriate to be the first image posted as it is called "Messages" and is created with collage and acrylic paint on canvas, 930mm x630mm.

This morning on my walk I really wanted to create something magnificent in my day, and as it is school holidays I am also enjoying having my children home. When I arrived home my children were dressed, happy and had made their beds as well as mine. An accomplishment for a 8 and a 5 year old. And I feel grateful. Here's to more magnificence today!

1 comment:

Pam Aries said...

Good morning ,Nic! How wonderful to log in and see your art! Yay! I am looking forward to seeing more! I am so happy that you are sharing with the "world"! Have an art full Day! Your Friend Pam!!!!