Monday, July 31, 2006

Gift of Appreciation



Last week was a very full and most productive week....I was approached to join the Visual Merchandising Team (Display) with a major retailer. I have accepted, 2 days a week, and so I will be creating with inspiration, in the store. It is quiet a change for both myself and my family....It's been 9 years since I've been 'employed' by someone else, and was in this job before my children came along. So I'm embracing the challenges and feel it's a great opportunity to learn and grow.

I also started teaching an Arts program to the Preps and Preschoolers at my children's school.Always interesting, and loved being a child with them, a real chance to play.

At the end of the week, I really felt great appreciation for all that I have in my life; my creativity, my children, my husband, my friends...And was very conscience of staying committed to myself, as I am just as important as anyone or anything in my life;walking daily, going to yoga, mediating and allowing myself time just to do nothing. So easy to ignore when times are busy.

Here's to living the inspiration and feeling the appreciation!

No comments: