Monday, November 17, 2008

Collaged Jewels

I felt inspired looking at jewellery in the blogging world, here at Liquid Sky and Amy Hannah, when I remembered that I had some pendant trays and materials to create with. I've been in such a paper and digital collage world lately, feeling like an ostrich with my head in in the sand of journaling and photoshop!

Our darling boy celebrated his 11 birthday over the weekend, no less than a sleepover with a few of his friends. Whilst I was waiting for them to go to sleep I pulled out my jewellery treasures and tools and put some chain and beads together. It took a little while to get 'my groove' happening.....but it is all good..and fun!

I'm working on a collection of collaged jewels so if you would like to be among the first to know when they are in my shop, you might like to sign up for my mailing list.


**********************************************************
I've just revisited the colour in Ava's painting, below. It looked so dark and black...Have another look,it is still a little pink but closer to its truer colour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some jewels are in human form !