Monday, November 24, 2008

some newness...

a few new, exciting things to share with you that have been in the pipeline for a while....and finally they are here. I have some new card designs that I am so thrilled with, 10 new cards and some gift tags to match. Great if you like to go for a totally co-ordinate look. I wanted to make the gift tags easy to use. I never really know where to stick gift tags when I'm wrapping, so I decided to go with some beautiful ribbon that is already attached to the tag.Easy, now just tie it to the ribbon.

I have a number of original art works on paper on sale, mostly from my Soul Clothes Collection.Click here to check them out. A few changes on my website too....I really love the heading image I've got at the moment and the site is moving closer to how I see it in my head.

This weekend I'm heading of to Toowoomba, to get my fix of friends, family and arty conversations.Hey girl friends. I'm spending Sunday 30th Nov, 10am -2 with Anna and Kym at Annas Shiny Happy Studio. If you are passing by I would love to see you. I'll be bringing my cards and some other creative goodies.

Sending much love and joy to your heart today.

No comments: