Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today I'm off to do some shopping with my children for my daughters birthday! She will be 7 next week so there have been lots of party plans going on! She is the 'action girl' of the family...and is wonderful inspiration for me. I can see it very clearly, she has a thought, puts the steps in place and then goes for it...and if she can't do it all on her own she asks for help. How wonderful.

With school holidays on at the moment there is not a huge amount of time or energy to create. So I'm just hanging out with my children and enjoying the 2 weeks off.

Saturday morning Damian took some photo's of my 30 x30's. What a great photographer he is! You can check out his work here. As soon as the images are on disc I'll have prints available for sale.

No comments: