Monday, May 23, 2011

Vintage Finds



Some of my most favorite things I own, I've bought from Op shops (thrift shops). This is my all time best handbag ever! Its a hand crotchet bag with a yellow lining. Bought it for $5! and the handles are removable so I through it in the wash from time to time. I love that someone else has made it...



And here is my other fav handbag from an Op shop. This wasn't second hand, but it was so quirky I feel in love with it as soon as I saw it. and for $13 I couldn't say no. It's made from a cane like weaving, sequins on the handles and organza flowers.



whilst I few flowers have popped off, I love it!

Shopping in vintage and thrift stores is definitely like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get! But they can be as sweet as ever.....

No comments: