Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fashion Graffiti


isn't this inspiring? I loved Shellie Argeanton's creations the minute I laid eyes on her creative fashion graffiti. Shellie uses gesso and and brilliant ink on magazine pages to create one off images.

What do I love about this?

that I haven't seen this done anywhere else before, thats its about transforming an already existing image, its about recycling and its just plain different and unique..

if you want to see more, Shellie has the most amazing images at her flickr page and etsy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

oooh i LOVE this style. thanks for sharing!

shellie said...

Thank you so much for the love! I'm so glad you can appreciate the recycle aspect of this body of work...its awesome to be able to use something that we would normally go into the trash...and turn it into something beautiful instead. :)

P.S. I love your work too!!