Friday, December 10, 2010

one of my favorite spots in Sydney

the winery front

Yep, it was right next door to we here we stayed in Sydney. We went for drinks to The Winery, after trekking many many km's around Sydney. But I knew I was in for a real treat when I saw this seat at the bottom of the stairs with cowhide and a floral cushion. The stuffed peacock was also like a neon light saying this place has got spunk!

bottom of stairs



up the stairs

I don't usually connect with dead animals on walls, but this was done with unusual flare, in a way that I could consider as a possibility...was it the rosary beads?


at the bar

The ceiling around the bar was shrouded with chandeliers and baskets of imitation flowers. It sounds so tacky, but honestly it was over the top beautiful.

pink chair

Zebra print stools, cowhide chairs and pink leather....I felt like I was in heaven.


a little weiry

even though I may not look it!

2 comments:

jacqueline said...

Oh nic, that is such a cozy place! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! It's been a while since i drop by your space and im glad i came! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Suzanne said...

Your photos are beautiful. You have a way of taking a picture. Yes, I think the dead animals and rosary beads are a bit off, too. Seems like you had a very nice trip.