Friday, October 22, 2010

gliding into the joy

glide

'Glide' matted Print
soon to be available on www.bubuBlossom.com

Its coming together.Maybe I could take my own advice a glide a little more. The things I've ordered on line are turning up at my doorstep. Ideas are making their way into reality. And my overwhelm has been kept at bay.

Today is the time to start using my ice resin from dearest Jen. I'm finishing off some jewellery pieces. I'm not sure why I think I can make things I've never tried before, but there is nothing like a date to work towards to get this creative juju moving.

 mini moo for bubu

mini moo bubu cards

The next 11 days (who's counting?) shall see me with more creative goodies completed for the Christmas Art Show . I'm so looking forward to spending some time with Jo. She has kindly opened her heart and home to me.

I'm feeling good about this direction. Its taken its time to put all the puzzle pieces together but it feels like I am on the right track. and I'm happy. its nearly time for me to share this joy, not long now.

1 comment:

Jo Wholohan said...

loving this pic about, cant wait to see and share the even with you xx