My bags are packed and thankfully under weight.sigh of relief. I have my road maps, my creative goodies for the Twlight Market, tools and supplies, phone numbers, camera.....all packed. It's challanging to get my head around the fact that the Creative Sould Retreat starts tomorrow. It always seemed so far away and here I am with one day to go....I can hardly say in the one sentence "I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow".
The most challenging part for me is travelling there on my own, it has brought up so much fear. I don't think I can be anymore organized or prepared. Its just the fear of what if, and its time to be brave and move through it. I sat down this afternoon and wrote a list of intentions for the weekend. This is what came up:
- to face my fear of getting to the Maroochydore airport on my own, and do it with ease and grace
- to accept myself and my creativity in the midst of many other creative souls
- connect on a heart level with many amazing and talented women
- to have fun and laughfter and listen to my inner guidance
- enjoy being a student, learn and see how I can enhance this knowledge with my own style
Most of all to be ok with me... and have loads of fun.