Saturday, November 8, 2008

small delights


Do you remember these wings? A drawing I've used in a couple of places. I visited a local boutique that is stocking my cards and she told me that a customer loved and connected to the wings so much she bought a card to take to a tattooist........ I would love to see how it looks in this form, but sometimes you just got to let go, knowing that you will never know.

My mum and dad and heading back home this week. Its been great seeing so much of them, and delighted that mum lent me her camera whilst they were here. We had the exact same.....unfortunately ours got swept into beach water and has never quite been the same. So I have lots of photo's to share.

And how glad I am to have a new keyboard to the computer. A few keys were playing up until finally it got impossible to use.....a new quiet keyboard and a cordless mouse. It doesn't take much to keep me happy.

No comments: