Saturday, March 15, 2008

Inspirational Pisces Energy

How am I using this energy to feel inspired at the moment? I'm feeling inspired by what I've seeing around me. Taking note of the inspiration where I live, living by the beach so different...I've always lived amongst the hills. Last weekend I felt inspired to take photos by the marina. I'm also playing with a new project where i'm allowing what ever comes through to play out on my page. That has been lots of fun, just doing becuase i feel like i want to....


I'm also listening to the inspirational messages that come to me. Buying a book from the kids book club, driving down the street that caught my eye or making that phone call to find check something out....listening to the guidance within. And doing it without having to know why.

No comments: