Saturday, December 15, 2007

WOW WHAT A FULL WEEK

This week has been very full, school finishing, boxes arriving to be packed, outside gardening jobs, my homework, reading, classes, seeing clients, painting commission to finish, conference calls..yes I was feeling a little overwhelmed.And I am aware that I chose to do all of this, so I am taking responsibility. All I can say is that I am so grateful for my creative coaching studies as I am learning first hand how to deal with overwhelm. I am coaching myself! Take a breath....I have one project that has a lot of imporatnce to me, and I'm procrastinating about getting it started. Actually forzen. And I'm aware that it has a due date which is getting closer every day. I'm working on thawing out with little steps. Seems like the coach within me is going to be employed for quite some time!

No comments: