Saturday, December 8, 2007

DREAM COME TRUE!

Wow..have a got a story to share with you!!!! It has been a dream of mine to own a VW Beetle, I think they are so cool. Every time I see one on the road I know I am heading in the right direction, or in the right place at the right time doing the right thing! Today I went to see a client how lives out of town. She is opening a gym and would love to commission me to do a painting.When I arrived I saw Belinda near her car.....she a VW Beetle, sage green! Well up until today I had only sat in a VW Beetle in a car yard. I was so excited and after some conversation she told me I could take it for a drive and handed me the keys. I sat in the drivers seat, in tears, feeling overwhelmed with joy. Then we went for a great drive and I soaked up every minute! Thank you Belinda, for sharing your VW! Such a gift you have given me!


This is my Ultimate Dream!

1 comment:

Bimbimbie said...

Hi Nic ..... my first car was a soft green 1967 VW ... I'm one of life's late developers and didn't learn to drive until my 30's and the car was a few years younger ... I'd always hoped one day to have one too. I think your dream is getting that bit closer *!*