Sunday, September 23, 2007

FEELING VERY HONOURED

Today I'm feeling very honoured and humbled, yesterday was such a great day on many levels. The exhibition was successful...thank you to all those who came. Some fantastic artworks to view and still a good number of days to see the rest of the exhibition and sale pieces. Big thanks to Anna and Kym who helped make this possible. My other delight yesterday was a full page article in the local paper The Chronicle. I had been waiting to see if it was going to be published in Tuesdays paper in the Diva section. So you can imagine my surprise when it showed up in Saturdays...especially on Carnival of Flowers weekend. Could possibly be one of the most purchased papers for the whole year as it has all the Carnival information for the tourists to read.....so you may understand how I'm feeling, very grateful. And according to the article I am Toowoomba's secret no more....look out world here I come!


No comments: