Thursday, July 14, 2011

download of creative information

I've been out of any type of social connection for the last few weeks and I'm so grateful to have my good health return. I have vowed + declared I shall never take my body for granted again!

But there is always a silver lining.... whilst I was sick I spent time in front of the computer, looking through mags and watching fashion on tv. and it totally inspired me. Looking back I can see that this was the only way I would actually stop and listen to my inner voice... and it spoke to me loud and clear.

It was like a download of information.

I got images of the products, ideas on how to market it, what the packaging looks like...the whole kit + caboodle. except the 'how to' make these goodies, I guess there are somethings I need to nut out myself.

so what can I say other than, watch this space! I shall practice bravery by following these messages without doubt.

There will be newness, some changes but as always, great arty pieces. It definitively feels like a new beginning. But it all fits with what I'm already creating, like a common thread, its pulling it all together.

3 comments:

amy friend said...

beautiful! so happy for you! here's to new beginnings and common threads...can't wait to see them unfold.

True Self Studio said...

Another example of "For everything there is a reason and a purpose". Your right, sometimes you are forced to slow down and listen..speaking from personal experience...:)
So glad you are up and around again.

Bel said...

Hi Nic I have also been out of the loop a bit with things and not so good health, so glad to hear you are on the mend. Can't wait to see what you have been up too.Take care. Belinda