Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome Oprah

What can I say other than OMG! Oprah is coming to Australia! How exciting that the rest of the world gets to see Australia Oprah style.... can't wait to see how this journey unfolds. Truly my heart is pumping with pride that Down Under was her choice destination.

A little bit of fun learning along the way, head to Oprahs site to do a quiz on Australia....yes even I learnt some interesting facts about Australia...now I know how many kangaroos inhabit our country, the amount of opals we produce and just how inventive we Aussies are!

Ok, be still my beating heart and get back to my studio!



1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Nic, this is soo cool! Im excited and looking forward to see Australia Oprah style! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!