Monday, August 23, 2010

organized office ~ hooray!



I spent quite a bit of time organizing our office last week. Throwing out paper work from my file system and sorting a way to easy find those bits and pieces of information I need to put my hands on. Its amazing how much paperwork 2 adults and 2 kids have coming into the house....and I'm such a visual person, if I don't see it, I forget it! I've started using my diary heaps more and this filing system on my bench holds paperwork + projects that are on the go. I also painted 2 masonsite clip boards (you can see the corner one on the right) to hold invites and things to be talked about and decided on. The other is upstairs in the kitchen with the kids current events for school and other activities.

I feel so much more organized and its flowed over into my studio as well...it feels good and light.

Just knowing I can easy put my hand on whatever I want to find is an amazing feeling.....

3 comments:

Anna Bartlett said...

You have no idea how impressed and jealous I am right now.

jacqueline said...

Organizing can be such fun! I do make sure i unclutter once a while both physically and mentally! Loving your space lots! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!

Suzanne said...

That's a great feeling, isn't it? I did some organizing of my art area last week, and actually have a clear space to work! Now that's fun.