Friday, August 6, 2010

big vision, small steps

I've been developing and creating some new goodies. Creative pieces that are all about the goodness within us and around us. I'm using some recycled finds with new materials, some paint, fibre and paper.

I'm feeling so passionate about creating from the heart with spirited intentions that are visual reminders, uplifting for your core.....affirming that we can be all that we are meant to be. Its taking some time to 'get it right' and I'm listening as I go along with the 'making'.

And I'm mindful that whilst I want to create goodies that about love and light that they are not in the box of 'spiritual' products. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I see there is a space for up beat artsy products with spirited intentions. Thats were I'm heading. To make the world a better place in my own, recycled, beautiful 'thing' way. To make creations for that special someone that knows having this piece in their daily lives is going to make a difference to how they see/feel in themselves.

Yes its a big vision....but its coming together, one piece at a time.



to my newsletter, one coming soon.

6 comments:

rett said...

Creating beautiful art with spirited and uplifting intentions is what you do so well Nic! All the best with your new ideas, looking forward to seeing the results :)

Suzanne said...

I love that you are making art with a vision, an intention. I never thought of it that way. That gives me something to examine.

Jen said...

I love how you put this! The idea of how we don't find spiritual tools in our toolbox and have to use what we have to express these is really inspiring. :) Love that you're creating too!

Tejae: Heart Shaped Art said...

beautiful words. signing up for your newsletter now... :)

jacqueline said...

This is such an amazing vision and i am supporting along side with you all the way! I love the idea of creating with spirited intentions. I am truely inspired by you! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

olive + hope said...

I have been behind on blog reading...but you have been in my thoughts. I love this Nic, this is where I feel drawn also. <3