Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Introducing Ms Aquarius

I'd like you to meet Ms Aqua...shes my latest drawing and loosely based on my interpretation of Aquarian themes. Let me describe her to you....shes that groovy girl you know that is unusual and brilliant in a weird sort of way. Shes the one that comes up with original and some may say 'strange' ideas that just pop out of nowhere. At times she can be a rebel and lives to be free. And definitely has her own unique 'thing going on'.

Doesn't she sound fun to be around?


2 comments:

Anna Bartlett said...

why thank you nic! I guess wearing that sandwich costume on saturday night and being born in feb double-qualifies me then...

Anonymous said...

So does that mean that you and I were born under the wrong start sign my sweet beach babe and soul sister...should we be Aquarius as well...???mmmm Nah we are a combination and the perfect balance of it all, time to shine and let the tiger roar...love you...cheers